Our foundation is built upon what we’ve learned from our past experiences and those values that we hold dear. Who are we? Where did we come from? What’s important to us? Here are the answers to those questions.
For over 30 years, Plan Financial has been a leading provider of wealth management solutions. Today, we help individuals, families, and institutions of all kinds create comprehensive and innovative strategies to accomplish their goals. From the humble beginnings of a one-man office to our current array of specialists and solutions available in-house and through strategic partnerships, we have continued to expand our services while maintaining the focus on our primary objective: helping our clients align their resources with their vision for life.
Below are some important facts about our firm:
- Plan Financial is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) held to fiduciary standards, providing both financial management and consulting services.
- Plan Financial was a founding shareholder of the NASDAQ Stock Exchange when it completed it private placement in 2000.
- Plan Financial partners strategically with many of the nation’s leading financial institutions
- Today, Plan Financial is one of four business units of Plan Life & Wealth, an industry leader in developing innovative solutions.
Vision, Mission, & Values
We want to work with people the way they want to work with us. By combining people, process, and technology, we are able to deliver transformational solutions at lower costs and with greater client satisfaction. This is all buttressed by our conviction that independent advice ensures our solutions are aligned with your goals. Put simply; we don’t sell products to buyers, we help people solve problems.
These convictions, however, would mean nothing without a solid, functional, structure. We believe that clearly defined and accepted roles, effective processes, solid relationships, and excellent communication – all centered around the mission, vision, and values that we all hold dear – are the keys to our high-performance.
Empowering people through objective advice and guidance – we’ve created a new type of financial institution characterized by high levels of integrity, client satisfaction, employee empowerment, and organizational performance.
To help people align their wealth in a way that best compliments their life.
Delivering on our mission requires great people who work with others and who share the following values:
- To always maintain the highest standards of integrity and honesty
- Passion to deliver financial services to clients in a manner that consistently meets or exceeds their expectations as to quality, timeliness, professionalism and value
- Accountable for commitments, results, and respect to clients, shareholders, partners, and team members
- Willingness to create and maintain a team-oriented work environment that is challenging and rewarding
- Expanding organizational innovation, benefits, and opportunities with new and existing partners
- Responsibility to be an effective steward of our Creator’s resources so that through our performance, His power will be unleashed in us all